|The latest GIMP version is: GIMP 2.8.0|
You can get GIMP from here: www.gimp.org/downloads/
You can get GIMP for Windows here: gimp-win.sourceforge.net/
You can get GIMP for Mac OS here: gimp.lisanet.de/Website/Downlo…
Adding Brushes to Gimp 2.8 if you have Windows 81. First download the brushes you want to useAdding Brushes to Gimp 2.8 if you have Windows 8 by *ClaimYourself
2. Click on the downloaded file
3. Click 'Extract All'
4. Select Destination will come up...click 'extract'
(it will start copying)
5. Click on file folder and move to your desktop
6. Then click on local disk (C
7. Then in the search box write "brushes"
(your brushes folder should show up now)
8. Double click on the brushes folder, then drag your brushes from desktop to your brushes folder.
Now your brushes should be in Gimp
9. So now close the file window
10. Open Gimp
11. In your toolbox, double click on brush tool
12. Click on the fuzzy circle brush and it will show all the brushes you have and should show the ones that you just downloaded.
That's it! Your done! Enjoy your new bru
|More Journal Entries|